Sunday, December 5, 2010

I'M SUCH A BRAT ...

following up on the 
"and now December" post ... 
I'd just like to add that 
I had a day completley to myself ...

I'm such a brat ...

when it comes to being over worked and a little too committed, this farmgirl gets 
c.r.a.n.k.y. 

 Christmas music, some snow and free time ...

 didn't know how to act ... 



it's amazing 
what some downtime will do for the soul ... 


we were blessed with 4 inches of fresh snow
this morning.
The first for the burbs ...
I finished the Christmas decorating, talked with a friend,
and re-arranged til my heart was content!

I'm such a brat


thanks for putting up with the whining
 on this end ...

will show and tell on Monday ... 
in the meantime
have a beautiful pre-Christmas weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment