Sunday, December 19, 2010

BOUGH-ING OUT


BOUGH-ING OUT

just for a few days
I hope you understand
❅❅❅


May I just say that my heart is warmed as I think of each of you
snuggled up in your homes ... 
families by your side, the smell of cookies baking, grandkids underfoot, 
and of course, the anticipation of the day together, one week from right now.

At this old farmhouse, we laugh when you laugh, we hurt when you hurt,
we cry when you cry ...
and we pray for needs as you reveal them.
You've become our best friends.
Just wanted you all to know that.


May the wonder of Christmas be very real to each of you.
Christ and Christ alone is the reason for this celebration.
Let's bring honor, glory and majesty and lay them at His feet as
our gifts to Him.
Let earth receive her King!

Much love 
to all
of you
on this
wondrous 
occasion!


Don and Joy



added note
I'll be posting Thursday 12/23
"move over martha"
setting a festive farmhouse table
step by step

No comments:

Post a Comment